Subject: use of the website www.san-ski.com
Effective from 12.09.2021
Last modified on September 12, 2021
In the course of its activities, SanSki EOOD, UIC 206522046, with registered office and address of management: Samokov, 7 Malyovitsa Str., Processes information, including personal data.
This website www.san-ski.com is owned by SanSki EOOD and is managed by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and related legislation, including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR ”).
This Policy aims to inform you about the way we process your personal data as an administrator, as well as your rights. SanSki strives to provide you with accessible and useful information on its website.
The protection of personal data is of the utmost importance to us. SanSki does not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, it is our contractors who process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and applying our standard for the protection of your personal data. We strive to be as clear, specific and transparent as possible in the information about the processing of your personal data that we provide to you.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email address, name, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership and genetic data processing and processing, biometric data to uniquely identify an individual, health or sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual are special category of personal data. SanSki does not process such information about you.
Collection and use of personal data
SanSki collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data that the Company needs to perform the provision of SanSki services and goods. Your data is used to manage your purchases. They can also be used for statistical purposes of the Company, which are related to improving the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities of SanSki.
The following are examples of the types of personal information that SanSki may collect, as well as the ways in which we may use it. You will find detailed information about the different types of data that are collected when you use the relevant SanSki service and provide information to the Company.
What personal information do we collect?
- Your visits are reported for statistics
- When we send an inquiry, we retain the contact information you send us.
- For what purposes and on what grounds do we use your personal information?
The main activities, goals and grounds related to the processing of personal data about SanSki are:
- Management activities of this website;
- Data for the purposes of execution of an order / s from the SanSki e-shop on the basis of the conclusion of a contract;
- Data on our payment fraud prevention system based on our legitimate interest in protecting the data we control;
- Accounting and invoicing of purchases and e-shop based on our legal obligation to do so;
- Marketing activities of the Company on the basis of a given consent.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest products, services and upcoming events. It also helps us improve
- our services, content and advertising.
In case you do not want to appear in our list of addresses, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your preferences at the bottom of each e-mail sent by us.
We use personal information because it helps us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
We may periodically use your personal information to send you important messages such as notifications about your purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and various policies.
We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as inspections, data analysis and research to improve the products, services and communication with customers of SanSki Ltd.
In addition, your data is processed by SanSki for the purposes of:
- Identification of anomalies, complaints related to SanSki products / services based on legitimate interest;
- Questions to us related to products based on your consent.
- What are cookies
- Cookies are small information files that are stored in your internet browser (data on language used, connection time, web pages visited) or hard disk when visiting the site. We can advise them on your recent visits to improve and facilitate your search. The paragraphs below are intended to provide you with the necessary and comprehensive information about the cookies that SanSki uses on its website. We draw your attention to the fact that if you share the use of your device with others, it is possible to change the personalized nature of the action of cookies.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functional cookies;
- Statistical cookies;
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from Sanski on the websites of external partners
- You can set your internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete already saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your internet browser.
SanSki is not responsible if the Internet browser you use does not support the functions of controlling the use, refusal to save or delete saved cookies. If you disable the storage of cookies or delete already saved cookies, depending on their type, it is possible that the site will malfunction.
Your access to social networks such as Facebook, Google +, YouTube, Twitter and others, provides separate registration and acceptance of the general conditions of these sites. SanSki is not responsible for the protection of your personal data when accepting these general terms and conditions. Please read the general terms and conditions of these sites in detail.
Disclosure of your data
In some cases, SanSki may disclose certain personal information to strategic partners – subcontractors who work with us by providing products and services related to the Company’s activities or assisting SanSki in marketing to customers. Personal information will be shared by us only for the purpose of improving our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
In cases where SanSki shares information about you with third parties – suppliers of SanSki, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
SanSki may be required by law, lawsuit, litigation, and / or at the request of public and governmental authorities inside or outside your country of residence to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we find that, for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other matters of public importance, such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect our activities or users. In addition, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, it is possible to transfer any and all personal information collected to the third party concerned.
Transfer to third countries
SanSki does not transfer your data outside the Company to third countries outside the EU as a rule.
Protection of personal information
SanSki takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Online services – uses secure encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected.
When you post to forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and may be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases.
All employees of SanSki are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. Access to your data is limited to the principle of necessity to perform their duties.
In cases where SanSki shares information about you with third parties – suppliers of SanSki, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard.
Storage of personal data
Your rights in relation to your data
If you have provided your personal data to SanSki, you have the following options at all times:
- right of access to your personal data processed by SanSki;
- the right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- right to data portability in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when there are legal grounds for doing so;
- the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purposes of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
- the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
If you want to exercise your rights or refuse to receive the e-newsletter and other marketing communications, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, compromise the privacy of other users, requests that are extremely impractical, or otherwise not required by law.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not recurring and unfounded, is not subject to payment of a fee.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 14, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If parents and / or legal guardians of children find that children under their care have provided their details to SanSki, please contact us at the contact addresses provided in this policy. We will delete the information as soon as possible.
Validity and updating of the policy
If you would like to contact us about issues related to this policy or the protection of personal data at Sanski, please contact us in the following ways:
To the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Samokov, 7 Malyovitsa Str., For the Data Protection Officer